Private lessons are available for trombone, trumpet, and euphonium.
All students learn Music Theory as an integral part of their lessons.
- There are no lessons during Spring Break.
- Method books, solos and other performance materials may be purchased at Morgenroth Music Center. Some books are only available online. Such expense is minimal and only occasional.
- Tuition is $100 per month.
- Tuition covers three (3) lessons per month.
- The first three weeks of each month are the lesson weeks.
- I do not schedule "occasional" lessons. I only work with students who are committed to making good and ongoing progress. This means three lessons a month, as described above.
I generally will not agree to a request to sign up a student for just one or two months of lessons, unless there are extraordinary circumstances.
- If you (student or responsible party) cancel or miss a lesson for any reason, the lesson will not be made up, and no refund will be given.
- If the teacher cancels a lesson for which payment has already been received, the lesson will either be made up at a mutually agreeable time, or the teacher will mail the responsible party a refund check for $33.50 within one week following the date of the canceled lesson.
- Our studio aligns vacations days with those of the local public schools. If such an official vacation day occurs on one of your regularly scheduled lesson days, you may request to have a lesson at another mutually agreeable time.
- Lesson length is 30 minutes. Example: If your lesson is scheduled to begin at 5:30, then your lesson is over at 6:00 regardless of when you arrive. For this reason, we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early.
- Overtime: If a student's progress is remarkable, or if for any reason the teacher wishes to extend the lesson beyond 30 minutes, there is no additional charge for the extra instruction time.
- Tuition is due on the first day of each month. Tuition is late if not received by the 7th day of the month.
- Payment Options
| Payment is |
at the lesson.
You may pay tuition either by check or by Paypal, as described below:
If you pay by check, it must be sent by mail to the studio address below:
1404 Howell Street
Missoula, MT 59802
If you prefer, you may pay online at my Paypal link shown below:
- If paying by check, please make your check payable to
- Parents are always welcome to attend their child's lessons. Parents may come and go as desired. There is no need to knock before entering the studio.